Complete coverage for your BMW R850, 1100 & 1150 4-Valve Twins (93 - 06) -- Routine Maintenance -- Engine, Clutch and Transmission -- Cooling system -- Fuel and Exhaust system -- Ignition system -- Frame and suspension -- Brakes, wheels and final drive -- Electrical Systems -- Wiring Diagrams -- Fault Finding
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits: • All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
R850R 848cc 95 - 06
R850R Comfort 848cc 04 - 06
R850GS 848cc 99 - 01
R1100GS 1085cc 94 - 00
R1150GS 1130cc 00 - 03
R1150GS Adventure 1130cc 02 - 06
R1100R 1085cc 95 - 01
R1150R 1130cc 01 - 06
R1150R Rockster 1130cc 03 - 05
R1100RS 1085cc 93 - 02
R1150RS 1130cc 02 - 04
R1100S/SS 1085cc 99 - 05
R1100RT 1085cc 96 - 01
R1150RT 1130cc 01 - 05
Table of contents
Contents General Information Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing Chapter 2: Engine, clutch and transmission Chapter 3: Fuel and exhaust systems Chapter 4: Ignition system Chapter 5: Frame, suspension and final drive Chapter 6: Brakes, wheels and tyres Chapter 7: Bodywork Chapter 8: Electrical systems Wiring diagrams Reference