Complete coverage for your Ford Falcon 2002-2014 and Territory 2004-2011
Cooling and heating
Fuel and exhaust
Suspension and steering
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Online Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
- Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
- All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
- Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
- Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of automotive terms.
- Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
- Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
- Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Series: Falcon BA, BF, FG, Territory SX, SY
Petrol: 4.0 litre six-cylinder including turbo. Does not cover LPG or V8 models
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
Chapter 2A: Engines
Chapter 2B: General engine overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4A: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4B: Emission control systems
Chapter 5A: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5B: Distributor ignition systems
Chapter 5C: Distributorless ignition systems
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7A: Manual transaxle
Chapter 7B: Automatic transaxle
Chapter 8: Driveshafts
Chapter 9: Brakes
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering
Chapter 11: Body
Chapter 12: Chassis electrical system