Complete coverage for your Holden Barina and Suzuki Swift 1985-1993
Cooling and heating
Fuel and exhaust
Suspension and steering
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Online Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
- Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
- All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
- Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
- Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of automotive terms.
- Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
- Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
- Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Series: Holden: Barina Series MB, ML, MF & MH (85 - 93). Suzuki: Swift Series SF (90 - 93)
Body: Sedan, hatchback, wagon
Petrol: 1.6 litre (4A-FE), 1.8 litre (7A-FE), 1.8 litre (1ZZ-FE)
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
Chapter 2A: Engines
Chapter 2B: General engine overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 5: Engine electrical systems
Chapter 6: Emissions and engine control systems
Chapter 7A: Manual transaxle
Chapter 7B: Automatic transaxle
Chapter 8: Clutch and driveaxles
Chapter 9: Brakes
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering
Chapter 11: Body
Chapter 12: Chassis electrical system