Complete coverage for your Commodore
Cooling and heating
Fuel and exhaust
Suspension and steering
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Online Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
- Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
- All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
- Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
- Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of automotive terms.
- Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
- Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
- Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
VE and VF Series
6 cylinder: 3.0 litre V6 (LF1, LFW), 3.6 litre V6 (LE0, LY7, LLT, LFX), 8 cylinder: 6.0 litre V8 (L98, LS2, L76, L77), 6.2 litre V8 (LS3), Sedan, wagon, utility
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
Chapter 2A: 3.0 and 3.6 litre V6 Alloytec engines
Chapter 2B: 6.0 and 6.2 litre V8 Generation IV engines
Chapter 2C: General engine overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 5: Engine electrical systems
Chapter 6: Emissions and engine control systems
Chapter 7A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Clutch and drivetrain
Chapter 9: Brakes
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering
Chapter 11: Body
Chapter 12: Chassis electrical system, Wiring Diagrams