Complete coverage for your Lambretta Scooters 1958-2000
With Haynes Digital Manuals, you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Li125 123cc 58 - 64
Li150 148cc 58 - 78
TV175 175cc 63 - 64
TV200 (GT) 198cc 63 - 66
SX125 123cc 67 - 69
SX200 198cc 66 - 78
DL125 (GP) 123cc 69 - 00
DL150 (GP) 148cc 69 - 00
DL200 (GP) 198cc 69 - 00
Also includes Serveta and SIL models
Table of contents
Contents, Introduction, Pre-ride checks
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3 : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4 : Ignition system
Chapter 5 : Frame and suspension
Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and tyres
Chapter 7 : Bodywork
Chapter 8 : Electrical system, Wiring diagrams, Reference