Land Rover Discovery Diesel (Aug 04 - Apr 09) 04 to 09 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Land Rover Discovery Diesel (Aug 04 - Apr 09) 04 to 09
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Land Rover Discovery 'Series 3' models with diesel engines.
Turbo-Diesel: 2.7 litre (2720cc) V6.
Does not cover petrol engines.
Does not cover 'Series 4' models introduced in May 2009.
Table of contents
Contents, Safety First!, Roadside repairs, Weekly checks
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2 : Engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4A : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4B : Emissions control systems
Chapter 5 : Engine starting and charging
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7A : Manual transmission
Chapter 7B : Automatic transmission
Chapter 7C : Transfer gearbox
Chapter 8 : Propeller shafts
Chapter 9 : Final drives and driveshafts
Chapter 10 : Braking system
Chapter 11 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 12 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 13 : Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference