Mercedes-Benz C-Class Diesel (Jun 07 - Feb 14) 07 to 63 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Mercedes-Benz C-Class Diesel (Jun 07-Feb 14) 07 to 63
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Online Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- Conveniently stored on the internet - nothing to download, works just like a regular website.
- Approximately 1000, all-colour photographs.
- Image zoom - to view key details.
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily.
- Videos provide highlights of common DIY tasks.
- Easy search featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of automotive terms.
- Hyperlinks to relevant information in other sections (chapters).
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks.
- Troubleshooting section - quickly find the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator - imperial and metric units.
C-Class (W204 Series) C200 CDI, C220 CDI & C250 CDI Saloon (from June 2007) & Estate (from March 2008) with 2.1 litre (2143cc/2148cc) turbo-diesel engines
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Saloon 2007 - 2014
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Estate 2008 - 2014
Does NOT cover petrol models, C320/C350 CDI with 3.0 litre diesel engine,four-wheel-drive (‘4Matic’ transmission) or Coupe.
Does NOT cover new C-Class range (W205 Series) introduced February 2014
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : 2148cc engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2B : 2143cc engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2C : General engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4A : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4B : Emission control systems
Chapter 5A : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5B : Preheating system
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7A : Manual gearbox
Chapter 7B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts, propeller shaft and final drive
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical system