Complete coverage for your Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel (02 to 10) 02 to 59
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W211 Series) Saloon and Estate with diesel engines, E220 CDI, E270 CDI, E280 CDI and E320 CDI, 2.2 litre (2148cc) 4-cylinder, 2.7 litre (2685cc) 5-cylinder, 3.0 litre (2987cc) V6 and 3.2 litre (3222cc) in-line 6-cyl
Does NOT cover petrol models, or four-wheel-drive (‘4Matic’) model, Does NOT cover new E-Class range (W212 Series) introduced during 2009
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2: Part A: In-line engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: V6 engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part C: Engine removal and general engine overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel & exhaust systems
Chapter 4: Part B: Emission control systems
Chapter 5: Part A: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5: Part B: Pre-heating system
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Final drive, driveshafts and propeller shaft
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference