Complete coverage for your Mini (1969 - 2001) up to X
With Haynes Digital Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Saloon, Estate, Van and Pick-up, including Clubman, Cooper S MkIII, 1275GT, 1.3i, Cooper and special/limited editions.
Turbo Petrol: 0.9 litre (848cc), 1.0 litre (998cc), 1.1 litre (1098cc) and 1.3 litre (1275cc).
Does NOT cover features specific to Cabriolet.
Does NOT fully cover models fitted with John Cooper performance conversion kits.
Does NOT cover ERA Mini.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2: Part A: Engine in-car repair procedures – pre-October 1996 models
Chapter 2: Part B: Engine in-car repair procedures – October 1996 models onward
Chapter 2: Part C: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel system – carburettor engines
Chapter 4: Part B: Fuel system – single-point fuel injection engines
Chapter 4: Part C: Fuel system – multi-point fuel injection engines
Chapter 4: Part D: Exhaust and emission control systems
Chapter 5: Part A: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5: Part B: Distributor ignition system
Chapter 5: Part C: Distributorless ignition system
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Driveshafts
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Part A: Bodywork and fittings – pre-October 1996 models
Chapter 11: Part B: Bodywork and fittings – October 1996 models onward
Chapter 12: Part A: Body electrical system – pre-October 1996 models, Wiring diagrams for chapter 12A
Chapter 12: Part B: Body electrical system – October 1996 models onward, Wiring diagrams for chapter 12B, Reference