Complete coverage for your Seat Leon (Sept 05 - Sept 12) 55 to 62
Please note this is not a printed product and not a download. Access this manual immediately on your internet browser.
Haynes online service and repair manuals cover your specific vehicle with easy to follow pictures, text and videos. Save thousands on maintaining your vehicle.
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
Key features on your Seat Leon (Sept 05 – Sept 12) repair manual include:
- Use on any internet device immediately – mobile, tablet, desktop
- Nothing to download, all content available in your web browser
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Based on a complete stripdown and rebuild of the vehicle
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units.
Leon 'Mk 2' Hatchback, inc. Cupra and Cupra R.
Petrol: 1.6 litre (1595cc) & 2.0 litre (1984cc).
Turbo-diesel: 1.6 litre (1598cc), 1.9 litre (1896cc) & 2.0 litre (1968cc).
Includes coverage of models with DSG transmission.
Does NOT cover 1.2, 1.4 or 1.8 litre petrol models, or 2.0 litre TSI petrol moodels with engine code CCZB. Does NOT cover fully-automatic transmission, ‘Flex-fuel’ models or new Leon ‘Mk 3’ model range introduced October 2012.
Table of contents
Chapter 1A : Routine maintenance and servicing – petrol models
Chapter 1B : Routine maintenance and servicing – diesel models
Chapter 2A : 1.6 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2B : 2.0 litre direct injection petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2C : 1.6 litre common-rail (CR) diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2D : 2.0 litre common-rail (CR) diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2E : 1.9 & 2.0 litre unit injector (PD) diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2F : Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4A : Petrol engine fuel systems
Chapter 4B : Diesel engine fuel systems
Chapter 4C : Emission control and exhaust systems – petrol engines
Chapter 4D : Emission control and exhaust systems – diesel engines
Chapter 5A : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5B : Ignition system – petrol engines
Chapter 5C : Preheating system
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7A : Manual transmission
Chapter 7B : DSG semi-automatic transmission
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical system