Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107 & Citroen C1 petrol (05-June 14) 05 to 14 Haynes Online Manual
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
- Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
- All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
- Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
- Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of automotive terms.
- Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
- Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
- Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Complete coverage for your Toyota Aygo, Citroen C1 & Peugeot 107 2005-2014
Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107 and Citroen C1 Hatchbacks with 1.0 litre (998cc) petrol engine
PLEASE NOTE that this manual replaces and incorporates information from manuals 4921, 4922 & 4923.
Does NOT cover diesel models, or revised model ranges introduced July 2014
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : Engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2B : Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4A : Fuel system
Chapter 4B : Emission control and exhaust systems
Chapter 5A : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5B : Ignition system
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7A : Manual transmission
Chapter 7B : Multi-Mode transmission
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical systems