Audi A4 Petrol & Diesel (Jan 2005-Feb 2008) 54 to 57 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Audi A4 Petrol & Diesel (Jan 2005-Feb 2008) 54 to 57
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Saloon and Estate (Avant) (model code B7) with 4-cylinder engines.
, Petrol: 1.8 litre (1781cc) and 2.0 litre (1984cc) 4-cylinder, including turbo.
, Turbo-diesel: 1.9 litre (1896cc) and 2.0 litre (1968cc) 4-cylinder
Does NOT cover Quattro, S4, RS4 or Cabriolet, models with Tiptronic transmisson, or revised A4 range introduced March 2008.
Does NOT cover 1.6 litre or V6 or V8 engines.
Does NOT cover V6 diesel engines, Does NOT cover Quattro, S4, RS4 or Cabriolet models, or revised Audi A4 range introduced March 2008
Table of contents
Contents, General Information
Chapter 1: Part A: Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
Chapter 1: Part B: Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
Chapter 2: Part A: 1.8 and 2.0 litre indirect injection petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: 2.0 litre direct injection petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part C: Diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part D: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel system – indirect petrol injection models
Chapter 4: Part B: Fuel system – direct petrol injection models
Chapter 4: Part C: Fuel system – diesel models
Chapter 4: Part D: Emission control and exhaust systems
Chapter 5: Part A: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5: Part B: Ignition system – petrol engines
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 7: Part C: Multitronic transmission
Chapter 8: Driveshafts
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference