BMW 3-Series Petrol and Diesel (05 - Sept 08) 54 to 58 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your BMW 3-Series Petrol and Diesel (05 - Sept 08) 54 to 58
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Saloon (E90) and Touring (E91) with 4- and 6-cylinder engines.
318i, 320i, 325i and 330i petrol and 318d, 320d, 325d and 330d diesel.
Petrol: 2.0 litre (1995cc), 2.5 litre (2497cc) and 3.0 litre (2996cc).
Turbo-Diesel: 2.0 litre (1995cc) and 3.0 litre (2993cc).
Does NOT cover 320Si, 335i, 335d, M3, Coupe, Convertible or models with xDrive.
Does NOT cover ‘facelifted’ model range introduced Sept 2008.
Table of contents
Contents, General Information
Chapter 1: Part A: Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
Chapter 1: Part B: Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
Chapter 2: Part A: 4-cylinder petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: 6-cylinder petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part C: Diesel engines (M47T2 and M57T2) in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part D: Diesel engines (N47 and N57) in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part E: General engine overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol engines
Chapter 4: Part B: Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel engines
Chapter 4: Part C: Emission control systems
Chapter 5: Part A: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5: Part B: Ignition system
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Final drive, driveshafts and propeller shaft
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference