Complete coverage for your BMW F650 Singles (1994-2007)
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits: • All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
F650CS 652cc 02 - 05
F650FL 652cc 00 - 01
F650 Funduro 652cc 94 - 00
F650GS (single) 652cc 00 - 07
F650GS Dakar 652cc 01 - 07
F650ST Strada 652cc 97 - 00
Table of contents
Contents Introduction Pre-ride checks Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and transmission Chapter 3 : Cooling system Chapter 4A : Fuel system and exhaust – Funduro & ST models Chapter 4B : Fuel system and exhaust – GS, Dakar & CS models Chapter 5 : Ignition system Chapter 6 : Frame and suspension Chapter 7 : Brakes, wheels, tyres and final drive Chapter 8 : Bodywork Chapter 9 : Electrical system Wiring diagrams Reference