BMW R1200 Twins 2004 - 2009 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your BMW R1200 Twins (04 - 09
Engine, Clutch and Transmission
Fuel and Exhaust system
Frame and suspension
Brakes, wheels and final drive
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
R1200GS 1170cc 04-09
R1200GS Adv 1170cc 06-09
R1200R 1170cc 07-09
R1200RT 1170cc 05-29
R1200S 1170cc 06-08
R1200ST 1170cc 05-07
Table of contents
Contents, General Information
Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2: Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3: Engine management system
Chapter 4: Frame, suspension and final drive
Chapter 5: Brakes, wheels and tyres
Chapter 6: Bodywork
Chapter 7: Electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference