Complete coverage for your BMW S1000RR/R & XR 2010 to 2017
Please note this is not a printed product and not a download.Access this manual immediately.
Haynes online service and repair manuals cover your specific vehicle with easy to follow pictures, text and videos. Save thousands on maintaining your vehicle.
With a Haynes Online Manual an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
Key features on your BMW S1000RR/R & XR include:
- Use on any internet device immediately – mobile, tablet, desktop
- Nothing to download, all content available in your web browser
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new "how to" video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Based on a complete stripdown and rebuild of the vehicle
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units.
S1000RR 999cc 2010 - 2017
S1000R 999cc 2014 - 2017
S1000XR 999cc 2015 - 2017
Does not cover the HP4
Table of contents
Model history and development
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and gearbox
Chapter 3 : Cooling system
Chapter 4 : Engine management system
Chapter 5 : Frame and suspension
Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and final drive
Chapter 7 : Bodywork
Chapter 8 : Electrical system