Citroen C5 Petrol & Diesel (2001-Mar 2008) Y to 08 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Citroen C5 Petrol & Diesel (2001-Mar 2008) Y to 08
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Hatchback and Estate, including special/limited editions.
Petrol: 1.8 litre (1749cc) and 2.0 litre (1997cc).
Turbo-Diesel: 1.6 litre (1560cc) and 2.0 litre (1997cc).
Does NOT cover models with 3.0 litre V6 petrol engine or 2.2 litre diesel engine.
Does NOT cover revised range introduced April 2008.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Part A: Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
Chapter 1: Part B: Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
Chapter 2: Part A: Indirect injection petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: Direct injection petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part C: 1.6 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part D: 2.0 litre SOHC diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part E: 2.0 litre DOHC diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part F: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol models
Chapter 4: Part B: Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel models
Chapter 4: Part C: Emission control systems
Chapter 5: Part A: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5: Part B: Ignition system – petrol models
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Driveshafts
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference