Citroen Xsara Picasso Petrol & Diesel (Mar 2004-2010) 04 to 10 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Citroen Xsara Picasso Petrol & Diesel (Mar 2004-2010) 04 to 10
Please note this is not a printed product and not a download. Access this manual immediately on your internet browser.
Haynes online service and repair manuals cover your specific vehicle with easy to follow pictures, text and videos. Save thousands on maintaining your vehicle.
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
Key features on your Citroen Xsara Picasso Petrol & Diesel (Mar 2004-2010) 04 to 10 repair manual include:
- Use on any internet device immediately – mobile, tablet, desktop
- Nothing to download, all content available in your web browser
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Based on a complete stripdown and rebuild of the vehicle
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units.
Xsara Picasso MPV models.
Petrol: 1.6 litre (1587cc), 1.8 litre (1749cc) and 2.0 litre (1997cc).
Turbo-Diesel: 1.6 litre (1560cc) and 2.0 litre (1997cc).
Does NOT cover C4 Picasso range.
Table of contents
Contents, General Information
Chapter 1: Part A: Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
Chapter 1: Part B: Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
Chapter 2: Part A: 1.6 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: 1.8 and 2.0 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part C: 1.6 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part D: 2.0 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part E: Diesel engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol engines
Chapter 4: Part B: Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel engines
Chapter 4: Part C: Emission control systems
Chapter 5: Part A: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5: Part B: Ignition system – petrol engines
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Driveshafts
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference