Fiat Grande Punto, Punto Evo and Punto Petrol (06 - 15) Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Fiat Grande Punto, Punto Evo and Punto Petrol ('06-'15) 55 to 15
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Fiat Punto Hatchback 1.2 litre (1242cc) (2006 - 2015)
Fiat Punto Evo Hatchback 1.2 litre (1242cc) (2006 - 2015)
Fiat Grande Punto Hatchback 1.2 litre (1242cc) (2006 - 2015)
Fiat Punto Hatchback 1.4 litre (1368cc) (2006 - 2015)
Fiat Punto Evo Hatchback 1.4 litre (1368cc) (2006 - 2015)
Fiat Grande Punto Hatchback 1.4 litre (1368cc) (2006 - 2015)
Does NOT cover 'Dualogic' transmission, Abarth, Van or 2006/2007 Punto 'Classic'.
Does NOT cover 'T-Jet', 'TwinAir' or 'Multiair' petrol engines, diesel models or dual-fuel models.
Table of contents
Contents, Safety First!, Roadside repairs, Weekly checks
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : SOHC (8-valve) in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2B : DOHC (16-valve) 1.4L in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2C : General engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4A : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4B : Emission control systems
Chapter 5A : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5B : Ignition system
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7 : Manual gearbox
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference