Ford Fiesta Petrol & Diesel ('13 - '17) 62 to 17 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Ford Fiesta Petrol & Diesel ('13 - '17) 62 to 17
Please note this is not a printed product. Access this manual immediately.
Haynes online service and repair manuals cover your specific vehicle with easy to follow pictures, text and videos. Save thousands on maintaining your vehicle.
With a Haynes Online Manual in digital format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
Key features on your Ford Fiesta manual include:
- Use on any internet device immediately – mobile, tablet, desktop
- Nothing to download, all content available in your web browser
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new "how to" video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Based on a complete stripdown and rebuild of the vehicle
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units.
Hatchback & Van. Petrol: 1.0 litre (998cc) turbo (EcoBoost), 1.25 litre (1242cc) & 1.6 litre (1596cc).
Turbo-diesel: 1.5 litre (1499cc) & 1.6 litre (1560cc) Duratorq TDCi.
Does NOT cover 1.0 litre non-turbo (Duratec) or 1.4 litre petrol engines, or 'Mountune' or 'ST 200' versions (with 1.6 litre EcoBoost petrol engines). Does NOT cover new Fiesta range introduced July 2017.
Table of contents
Chapter 1A : Routine maintenance and servicing – petrol models
Chapter 1B : Routine maintenance and servicing – diesel models
Chapter 2A : 1.0 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2B : 1.25 & 1.6 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2C : 1.5 litre SOHC diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2D : 1.6 litre SOHC diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2E : Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4A : Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol models
Chapter 4B : Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel models
Chapter 4C : Emission control systems
Chapter 5A : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5B : Ignition system – petrol models
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7A : Manual transmission
Chapter 7B : Powershift transmission
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical system