Complete coverage for your Ford Focus Petrol (05 - 11) 54 to 61
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Hatchback, Saloon and Estate models with 4-cylinder petrol engines.
Petrol: 1.4 litre (1388 cc), 1.6 litre (1596 cc), 1.8 litre (1798 cc) and 2.0 litre (1999 cc).
Does NOT cover 2.5 litre 5-cylinder engine, Flexfuel models, CVT or Powershift transmission.
Does NOT cover features specific to C-Max or CC (Convertible) models.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2: Part A: 1.4 and 1.6 litre engines (Duratec 16V) in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: 1.8 and 2.0 litre engines (Duratec HE) in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part C: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4: Part B: Emission control systems
Chapter 5: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Driveshafts
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference