Complete coverage for your Ford S-Max and Galaxy diesel 2006-2015
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
- Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
- All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
- Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
- Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of automotive terms.
- Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
- Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
- Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Ford S-MAX 1.6L 2006 - 2015
Ford S-MAX 1.8L 2006 - 2015
Ford S-MAX 2.0L 2006 - 2015
Ford S-MAX 2.2L 2006 - 2015
Ford Galaxy 1.6L 2006 - 2015
Ford Galaxy 1.8L 2006 - 2015
Ford Galaxy 2.0L 2006 - 2015
Ford Galaxy 2.2L 2006 - 2015
Does NOT cover petrol models or ‘Powershift’ or automatic transmissions
Does NOT cover new S-MAX and Galaxy ranges introduced July 2015
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : 1.6 litre engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2B : 1.8 litre engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2C : 2.0 litre engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2D : 2.2 litre engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2E : Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4A : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4B : Emission control systems
Chapter 5 : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7 : Manual transmission
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical systems