Complete coverage for your Ford Transit Diesel (2006-2013) 56 to 63
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Ford Transit 2.2L (2198cc) 4-cylinder 2006 - 2013
Ford Transit 2.4L (2402cc) 4-cylinder 2006 - 2013
Does not cover petrol engines, or 3.2 litre (3198cc) diesel engines.
Does not cover Transit Custom or new Transit range introduced in 2013.
Table of contents
Contents, Safety First!, Roadside repairs, Weekly checks
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : 2.2 litre engine in-vehicle repair procedures (front-wheel drive models)
Chapter 2B : 2.2 litre engine in-vehicle repair procedures (rear-wheel drive models)
Chapter 2C : 2.4 litre engine in-vehicle repair procedures
Chapter 2D : Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4A : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4B : Emission control systems
Chapter 5 : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7A : Manual transmission – front-wheel drive models
Chapter 7B : Manual transmission – rear-wheel drive models
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts, propeller shaft and rear axle
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference