Complete coverage for your Honda CR Motocross Bikes (1986-2007)
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
CR80R 82cc 86 - 02
CR80RB Expert 82cc 96 - 02
CR85R 84cc 03 - 07
CR85RB Expert 84cc 03 - 07
CR125R 124cc 86 - 07
CR250R 249cc 86 - 07
CR500R 491cc 86 - 01
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Part A: Tune-up and routine maintenance CR80R/85R and CR125
Chapter 1: Part B: Tune-up and routine maintenance CR250R and CR500R
Chapter 2: Part A: Engine, clutch and transmission CR80R/85R and CR125
Chapter 2: Part B: Engine, clutch and transmission CR250R and CR500R
Chapter 3: Part A: Cooling system CR80R/85R and CR125
Chapter 3: Part B: Cooling system CR250R and CR500R
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel and exhaust systems CR80R/85R and CR125
Chapter 4: Part B: Fuel and exhaust systems CR250R and CR500R
Chapter 5: Part A: Ignition system CR80R/85R and CR125
Chapter 5: Part B: Ignition system CR250R and CR500R
Chapter 6: Part A: Steering, suspension and final drive CR80R/85R and CR125
Chapter 6: Part B: Steering, suspension and final drive CR250R and CR500R
Chapter 7: Part A: Brakes, wheels and tires CR80R/85R and CR125
Chapter 7: Part B: Brakes, wheels and tires CR250R and CR500R
Chapter 8: Part A: Frame and bodywork CR80R/85R and CR125
Chapter 8: Part B: Frame and bodywork CR250R and CR500R, Wiring diagrams