Complete coverage for your Honda Gold Wing 1500 (USA) (1988-2000)
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
GL1500 Gold Wing 1502cc 88 - 00
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
Chapter 2: Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3: Cooling system
Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 5: Ignition system
Chapter 6: Steering, suspension and final drive
Chapter 7: Brakes, wheels and tires
Chapter 8: Fairing , bodywork and frame
Chapter 9: Electrical system, Wiring diagrams