Complete coverage for your Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 & 1600 (1987-2008)
With Haynes Digital Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits: • All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
VN1500 1470cc 87-04
VN1600 1552cc 03-08
Table of contents
Contents Introduction Pre-ride checks Chapter 1 : Tune-up and routine maintenance Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and transmission Chapter 3 : Cooling system Chapter 4A : Fuel and exhaust systems – carburettor models Chapter 4B : Fuel and exhaust systems – fuel injection models Chapter 5 : Ignition system Chapter 6 : Steering, suspension and final drive Chapter 7 : Brakes, wheels and tyres Chapter 8 : Frame and bodywork Chapter 9 : Electrical system Wiring diagrams Reference