Complete coverage for your Kawasaki Z1000, Z1000SX & Versys (2010-2016)
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Online Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
- Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
- All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
- Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of technical terms.
- Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
- Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
- Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
ZX1000SX 1043cc 11 - 16
Z1000 1043cc 10 - 16
Versys 1000 1043cc 12 - 16
Table of contents
Model history and development
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and gearbox
Chapter 3 : Cooling system
Chapter 4 : Engine management system
Chapter 5 : Frame and suspension
Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and final drive
Chapter 7 : Bodywork
Chapter 8 : Electrical system