Land Rover 90, 110 and Defender Diesel (83 - 07) up to 56 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Land Rover 90, 110 and Defender Diesel (83 - 07) up to 56
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Land Rover Defender 2.25L 1983 - 2007
Land Rover Defender 2.25L Turbo 1983 - 2007
Land Rover Defender 2.5L 1983 - 2007
Land Rover Defender 2.5L Turbo 1983 - 2007
Land Rover 90 2.25L 1983 - 2007
Land Rover 90 2.25L Turbo 1983 - 2007
Land Rover 90 2.5L 1983 - 2007
Land Rover 90 2.5L Turbo 1983 - 2007
Land Rover 110 2.25L 1983 - 2007
Land Rover 110 2.25L Turbo 1983 - 2007
Land Rover 110 2.5L 1983 - 2007
Land Rover 110 2.5L Turbo 1983 - 2007
Including Pick-up, Hard- and Soft-Top, County and Station Wagon.
Also covers TD5 engine and most features of 130 Diesel.
Does NOT cover Land Rover Special Vehicles options and conversions.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2: Part A: Non-TD5 engines in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: TD5 engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part C: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel, exhaust and emissions control systems – non-TD5 engines
Chapter 4: Part B: Fuel, exhaust and emissions control systems – TD5 engines
Chapter 5: Engine electrical systems
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual gearbox
Chapter 7: Part B: Transfer gearbox
Chapter 8: Propeller shafts
Chapter 9: Front and rear axles
Chapter 10: Braking system
Chapter 11: Suspension and steering
Chapter 12: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 13: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference