Land Rover Discovery Diesel (Nov 98 - Jul 04) S to 04 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Land Rover Discovery Diesel (Nov 98 - Jul 04) S to 04
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
‘Series 2’ models including special/limited editions.
Turbo-Diesel: 2.5 litre (2495cc) 5-cylinder TD5.
Does NOT cover ‘Discovery 3’ range introduced August 2004.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2: Part A: Engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel systems
Chapter 4: Part B: Emission control systems
Chapter 5: Engine electrical systems
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 7: Part C: Transfer gearbox
Chapter 8: Propeller shafts
Chapter 9: Front and rear axles
Chapter 10: Braking system
Chapter 11: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 12: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 13: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference