Land Rover Discovery Petrol & Diesel (1989-1998) G to S Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Land Rover Discovery Petrol & Diesel (1989-1998) G to S
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Models include Commercial and special/limited editions.
Petrol: 3.5 litre (3528cc) and 3.9 litre (3947cc) V8.
Turbo-Diesel: 2.5 litre (2495cc) 4-cyl Tdi.
Does NOT cover 2.0 litre Mpi petrol engine.
Does NOT cover revised range introduced. December 1998.
Table of contents
Contents, General Information
Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2: Part A: In-vehicle engine repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: Engine removal and general engine overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4: Fuel, exhaust and emission control systems
Chapter 5: Engine electrical systems
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Propeller shaft and rear axle
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference