Land Rover Freelander Diesel (Nov 2006-2014) 56 to 64 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Land Rover Freelander Diesel (Nov 2006-2014) 56 to 64
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Land Rover Freelander 2 (2WD) 2.2 litre (2179 cc) (2006 - 2014)
Land Rover Freelander 2 (4WD) 2.2 litre (2179 cc) (2006 - 2014)
Does NOT cover petrol engine models
Table of contents
Contents, Safety First!, Roadside repairs, Weekly checks
Chapter 1A : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : Engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2B : General engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4A : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4B : Emission control systems
Chapter 5A : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5B : Pre-heating system
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7A : Manual gearbox
Chapter 7B : Automatic gearbox
Chapter 7C : Transfer case
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts, propeller shaft and final drive
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference