Land Rover Freelander Petrol & Diesel Haynes Manual Online covering (1997 to Sept 03) R to 53
Complete coverage for your Land Rover Freelander Petrol & Diesel (1997-Sept 03) R to 53
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
- Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
- All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
- Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
- Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of automotive terms.
- Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
- Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
- Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Freelander Softback, Hardback & Station Wagon, including special/limited editions 1.8 litre (1796cc) 4-cyl petrol engines 2.0 litre (1951cc DOHC & 1994cc SOHC) turbo-diesel engines
Does NOT cover 2.5 litre V6 petrol engine models
Does NOT cover new range introduced September 2003
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Part A: Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
Chapter 1: Part B: Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
Chapter 2: Part A: 1.8 litre petrol engine in-car procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: 2.0 litre L-Series diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part C: 2.0 litre TD4 diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part D: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol models
Chapter 4: Part B: Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel models
Chapter 4: Part C: Emission control systems
Chapter 5: Part A: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5: Part B: Ignition system – petrol models
Chapter 5: Part C: Pre-heating system – diesel engines
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 7: Part C: Intermediate Reduction Drive unit
Chapter 8: Driveshafts, Propeller shafts and final drive
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems