Peugeot V-Clic, Speedfight 3, Vivacity 3, Kisbee & Tweet 2008 - 2014 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Peugeot V-Clic, Speedfight 3, Vivacity 3, Kisbee & Tweet 2008 - 2014
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
V-Clic 49cc 08-14
Speedfight 3 50 49cc 09-14
Speedfight 3 125 49cc 2014
Vivacity 3 50 49cc 08-14
Vivacity 3 125 124cc 10-14
Kisbee 50 49cc 10-14
Kisbee 100 102cc 13-14
Tweet 50 49cc 12-14
Tweet 125 124cc 10-14
Table of contents
Identification numbers, Safety first, Pre-ride checks
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : Air-cooled two-stroke engine – type B1E40QMB
Chapter 2B : Liquid-cooled two-stroke engine – type B1E4QMB
Chapter 2C : Four-stroke 50cc engine – type 139QMB-E
Chapter 2D : Four-stroke 50cc engine – type XS1P37QMA-2
Chapter 2E : Four-stroke 100cc engine – type 150QMG-A
Chapter 2F : Four-stroke 125cc engine – type P152QMI-A
Chapter 2G : Four-stroke 125 and 150cc engines – types XS1P52QMI-4 and XS1P57QMJ-2
Chapter 3 : Transmission: Belt drive components and gearbox
Chapter 4 : Cooling system – liquid-cooled engine
Chapter 5 : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 6 : Ignition system
Chapter 7 : Frame and suspension
Chapter 8 : Brakes, wheels and tyres
Chapter 9 : Bodywork
Chapter 10 : Electrical system, Wiring diagrams