Pit Bikes Manual Online
Complete coverage for your Pit Bike
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
- Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
- All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
- Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of technical terms.
- Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
- Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
- Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Pit bikes with 4-stroke air-cooled horizontal (lay-down) engines
Stomp, WPB, Demon-X, LMX, M2R, Slam, Thumpstar, SSR, Orion, YCF, PitsterPro, Piranha, G2 Moto, Coolster, Motovert
Engine types covered in detail:
Lifan 110cc 1P52FMH with semi-automatic gearbox
Lifan 120cc 1P52FMI
Lifan YX140 140cc 1P56FMJ
Zongshen ZS155 1P60YMJ
Table of contents
About this website
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : Engine – Lifan IP52FMH
Chapter 2B : Engine – Lifan IP52 FMI
Chapter 2C : Engine – Lifan IP56FMJ (YX140)
Chapter 2D : Engine – Zongshen IP60YMJ (ZS155)
Chapter 3 : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4 : Ignition system
Chapter 5 : Suspension, controls and body panels
Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels, tyres and chain