Summary, Complete coverage for your Polaris ATVs 250cc-500cc 2-stroke and 4-stroke 2-wheel drive, 4-wheel drive and 6-wheel drive models (85 - 97)
Engine, Clutch and Transmission
Fuel and Exhaust system
Frame and suspension
Brakes, wheels and final drive
With Haynes Digital Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
All models 250 to 500cc 85 - 97
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
Chapter 2: Part A: 2-stroke engine
Chapter 2: Part B: 4-stroke engine
Chapter 2: Part C: Polaris variable transmission
Chapter 2: Part D: Transmission
Chapter 3: Cooling system
Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 5: Electrical and ignition systems
Chapter 6: Steering, suspension and final drive
Chapter 7: Brakes, wheels and tires
Chapter 8: Frame and bodywork
Chapter 9: Wiring diagrams