Complete coverage for your Renault Clio petrol and diesel (09-12)
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done.
Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
- All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
- Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
- All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
- Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
- Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
- Dictionary of automotive terms.
- Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
- Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
- Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
- Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Hatchback & Estate (Sport Tourer)
Petrol: 1.2 litre (1149cc) & 1.6 litre (1598cc), inc. turbo
Turbo-diesel: 1.5 litre (1461cc)
Does NOT cover 2.0 litre petrol models or Renaultsport versions
Does NOT cover new Clio range introduced January 2013
Table of contents
Chapter 1A : Routine maintenance and servicing – petrol models
Chapter 1B : Routine maintenance and servicing – diesel models
Chapter 2A : 1.2 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2B : 1.6 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2C : Diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2D : Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4A : Petrol engine fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4B : Diesel engine fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4C : Emissions control systems
Chapter 5A : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5B : Ignition system – petrol engines
Chapter 5C : Pre/post heating system – diesel engines
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7A : Manual transmission
Chapter 7B : Automatic transmission
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical systems