Complete coverage for your Suzuki Burgman 250 & 400 (98 - 15) -- Routine Maintenance -- Engine, Clutch and Transmission -- Cooling system -- Fuel and Exhaust system -- Ignition system -- Frame and suspension -- Brakes, wheels and final drive -- Electrical Systems -- Wiring Diagrams -- Fault Finding
With Haynes Digital Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits: • All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
AN250 Burgman 249cc 98 - 02
AN400 Burgman sohc 385cc 99 - 06
AN400 Burgman dohc 400cc 07 - 15
Table of contents
Contents General Information Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing Chapter 2 Part A: Engine - AN250 and AN400X to K6 Chapter 2 Part B: Engine - AN400K7 onwards Chapter 2 Part C: Transmission Chapter 3: Cooling system Chapter 4 Part A: Fuel system and exhaust Chapter 4 Part B: Engine management system - fuel injected models Chapter 5: Ignition system - AN250W to K2 and AN400X to K2 models Chapter 6: Frame, suspension Chapter 7: Brakes, wheels and tyres Chapter 8: Bodywork Chapter 9: Electrical system Wiring diagrams Reference