Complete coverage for your Suzuki GS500 Twin ’89-‘08
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
GS500 K1 to K8 487cc 01 - 08
GS500E K to Y 487cc 89 - 00
GS500F K4 to K8 487cc 04 - 08
We regret that, owing to contractual obligations, we are unable to supply this book to residents of Austria, Germany or Switzerland. Please contact a local supplier.
Table of contents
Contents, Introduction, Pre-ride checks
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2 : Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3 : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4 : Ignition system
Chapter 5 : Frame, suspension and final drive
Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and tyres
Chapter 7 : Bodywork
Chapter 8 : Electrical system, Wiring diagrams, Reference