Toyota RAV4 Petrol and Diesel (94 - Jan 06) L to 55 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Toyota RAV4 Petrol and Diesel (94 - Jan 06) L to 55
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed , Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get , the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product , which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a , particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
RAV4 models, two-wheel-drive and four-wheel-drive, including special/limited editions.
Petrol: 1.8 litre (1794cc) and 2.0 litre (1998cc).
Diesel: 2.0 litre (1995cc).
Does NOT cover new RAV4 range introduced Feb 2006.
Table of contents
Contents, General Information
Chapter 1: Part A: Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
Chapter 1: Part B: Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
Chapter 2: Part A: Petrol engines – 2000 and earlier
Chapter 2: Part B: Petrol engines – 2001 and later
Chapter 2: Part C: Diesel engines
Chapter 2: Part D: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol engines
Chapter 4: Part B: Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel engines
Chapter 5: Engine electrical systems
Chapter 6: Part A: Emissions and engine control systems – petrol engines
Chapter 6: Part B: Emissions and engine control systems – diesel engines
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Clutch and driveshafts
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference