Toyota Land Cruiser (2007 - 2015)
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Toyota Land Cruiser, Haynes can help you understand, care for and repair your Toyota Land Cruiser. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Toyota Land Cruiser can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
Toyota Land Cruiser
Series - UZJ200R, URJ200R, VDJ200R, VDJ76R, VDJ78R, VDJ79R
Vehicle Type - Wagon, Utility cab chassis
4.6 litre (1UR-FE)
4.7 litre (2UZ-FE)
4.5 litre diesel (1VD-FTV)
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to AUS specifications. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units