Triumph Fuel Injected Triples 1997 - 2005 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Triumph Daytona, Speed Triple, Sprint and Tiger 885/955cc ’97-‘05, Triumph Daytona, Speed Triple, Sprint and Tiger 885/955cc Haynes Manual Online covering ’97-‘05
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Daytona 955i 955cc 99 - 05
Daytona T595 955cc 97 - 98
Speed Triple 955i 955cc 99 - 04
Speed Triple T509 885cc 97 - 98
Sprint RS 955 955cc 00 - 03
Sprint ST 955 955cc 99 - 04
Tiger 885i 885cc 99 - 00
Tiger 955 955cc 01 - 05
Table of contents
Contents, Introduction, Pre-ride checks
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : Engine, clutch and transmission ’97-’01 models
Chapter 2B : Engine, clutch and transmission ’02-on models
Chapter 3 : Cooling system
Chapter 4 : Engine management system (fuel and ignition)
Chapter 5 : Frame, suspension and final drive
Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and tyres
Chapter 7 : Bodywork
Chapter 8 : Electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference