Vauxhall/Opel Astra and Zafira Petrol (Feb 98 - Apr 04) R to 04 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Vauxhall/Opel Astra and Zafira Petrol (Feb 98 - Apr 04) R to 04
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Astra Hatchback, Saloon and Estate, and Zafira MPV, including special/limited editions.
Petrol: 1.4 litre (1389cc), 1.6 litre (1598cc), 1.8 litre (1796cc), 2.0 litre (1998cc) and 2.2 litre (2198cc).
Does NOT cover Coupe or Convertible, new range introduced May 2004 or bi-fuel models. es NOT cover 1.6 litre ‘Twinport’ or 2.0 litre turbo engines Does NOT cover V6 engines.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2: Part A: 1.6 litre SOHC engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0 litre DOHC engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part C: 2.2 litre DOHC in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part D: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4: Part B: Emission control systems
Chapter 5: Part A: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5: Part B: Ignition system
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual transmission
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Driveshafts
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference