Vauxhall/Opel Vectra Petrol and Diesel (June 02 - Sept 05) 02 to 55 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Vauxhall/Opel Vectra Petrol and Diesel (June 02 - Sept 05) 02 to 55
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Hatchback, Saloon and Estate, including special/limited editions.
Petrol: 1.8 litre (1796cc) and 2.2 litre (2198cc).
Diesel: 1.9 litre (1910cc), 2.0 litre (1994cc) and 2.2 litre (2171cc).
Does NOT cover CVTronic transmission, dual fuel models or ‘facelifted’ range introduced October 2005.
Does NOT cover 1.6 litre or 2.0 litre turbo 4-cyl or 3.2 litre V6 petrol engines.
Does NOT cover 3.0 litre V6 diesel engine
Table of contents
Contents, General Information
Chapter 1: Part A: Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
Chapter 1: Part B: Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
Chapter 2: Part A: 1.8 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part B: 2.2 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part C: 1.9 litre SOHC diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part D: 1.9 litre DOHC diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part E: 2.0 and 2.2 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
Chapter 2: Part F: Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
Chapter 4: Part A: Petrol engine fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4: Part B: Diesel engine fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4: Part C: Emission control systems
Chapter 5: Part A: Starting and charging systems
Chapter 5: Part B: Ignition system – petrol models
Chapter 6: Clutch
Chapter 7: Part A: Manual gearbox
Chapter 7: Part B: Automatic transmission
Chapter 8: Driveshafts
Chapter 9: Braking system
Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
Chapter 11: Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12: Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference