Complete coverage for your VW T4 Transporter Diesel (90 - June 03) H to 03
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
VW Transporter ‘T4’ 1.9L 4-cylinder (1896cc) (1990 - 2003)
VW Transporter ‘T4’ 2.4L (2370cc) (1990 - 2003)
VW Transporter ‘T4’ 2.5L 5-cylinder (2461cc) (1990 - 2003)
Covers front-wheel-drive, front-mounted engines
Does NOT cover petrol engined models, all-wheel-drive ‘Syncro’ models, interior features specific to Westfalia, Caravelle or Multivan, or specialist bodywork/camper conversions.
Does NOT cover Transporter ‘T5’ range introduced July 2003.
Table of contents
Contents, Safety First!, Roadside repairs, Weekly checks
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : 4-cylinder engine in-vehicle repair procedures
Chapter 2B : 5-cylinder engine in-vehicle repair procedures
Chapter 2C : Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4A : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4B : Emission control systems
Chapter 5 : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7A : Manual transmission
Chapter 7B : Automatic transmission
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference