VW T5 Transporter Diesel (July 2003-2015) 03 to 65 Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your VW T5 Transporter Diesel (July 2003-2015) 03 to 65
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 750 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Videos providing highlights of common DIY tasks.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of automotive terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Troubleshooting section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Volkswagen Transporter T5 FWD 1.9L 2003 - 2015
Volkswagen Transporter T5 FWD 2.0L 2003 - 2015
Volkswagen Transporter T5 FWD 2.5L 2003 - 2015
Does NOT cover petrol engined models, twin turbo diesel engine, 'DSG' transmission,, all-wheel-drive ‘Syncro’ or '4-Motion' models, or specialist bodywork/camper conversions
Table of contents
Contents, Safety First!, Roadside repairs, Weekly checks
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : 1.9 litre engine in-vehicle repair procedures
Chapter 2B : 2.0 litre engine in-vehicle repair procedures
Chapter 2C : 2.5 litre engine in-vehicle repair procedures
Chapter 2D : Engine removal and overhaul procedures
Chapter 3 : Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
Chapter 4A : Fuel and exhaust systems – 1.9 and 2.5 litre engines
Chapter 4B : Fuel and exhaust systems – 2.0 litre engines
Chapter 4C : Emission control systems
Chapter 5 : Starting and charging systems
Chapter 6 : Clutch
Chapter 7A : Manual transmission
Chapter 7B : Automatic transmission
Chapter 8 : Driveshafts
Chapter 9 : Braking system
Chapter 10 : Suspension and steering
Chapter 11 : Bodywork and fittings
Chapter 12 : Body electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Reference