Complete coverage for your Yamaha Trail Bikes PW, RT, TT-R and XT225/350 models (81 - 03)
NB: this is not a printed product.
With Haynes Manuals Online you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits: • All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Does not include 2003 TT-R90E models
Table of contents
Introduction Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
Chapter 2: Engine, clutch and transmission
Chapter 3: Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4: Electrical system
Chapter 5: Steering, suspension and final drive
Chapter 6: Brakes, wheels and tires
Chapter 7: Frame and bodywork Wiring diagrams