Chinese, Taiwanese & Korean 125cc Motorcycles Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Chinese, Taiwanese & Korean 125cc Motorcycle
With Haynes Digital Manuals, you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits: • All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
A Service and Repair Manual covering four-stroke single and twin cylinder carburettor-engined motorcycles of 125cc capacity. Information is provided on popular models from AJS
Table of contents
Contents Pre-ride checks Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing Chapter 2A : Engine, clutch and transmission – OHV engines Chapter 2B : Engine, clutch and transmission – OHC single engines Chapter 2C : Engine, clutch and transmission – twin cylinder engines Chapter 3 : Cooling system Chapter 4 : Fuel system and exhaust Chapter 5 : Ignition system Chapter 6 : Frame and suspension Chapter 7 : Brakes, wheels and final drive Chapter 8 : Bodywork Chapter 9 : Electrical system Wiring diagrams Reference