Chinese, Taiwanese & Korean Scooters 50-200cc (04-14) Haynes Online Manual
Complete coverage for your Chinese, Taiwanese & Korean Scooters 2004 to 2014
With Haynes Digital Manuals, you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
Chinese, Taiwanese & Korean Scooters 50cc, 125cc and 150cc (04-09) Haynes Digital Manual:
Two-stroke 50cc 1E40QMA
Four-stroke 50cc 139QMB and QMA
Four-stroke 125cc 152QMI
Four-stroke 150cc 157QMJ
Table of contents
Contents, Introduction, Safety first!, Pre-ride checks
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : 50cc four-stroke engine – 139QMA/QMB
Chapter 2B : 125 and 150cc four-stroke engines – 152/157QMI
Chapter 2C : Two-stroke engines
Chapter 3 : Fuel and exhaust systems
Chapter 4 : Ignition systems
Chapter 5 : Transmission: Drive components and gearbox
Chapter 6 : Frame and suspension
Chapter 7 : Brakes, wheels and tyres
Chapter 8 : Bodywork
Chapter 9 : Electrical systems, Wiring diagrams, Data, Reference