Chrysler Outboard 135HP (1966 - 1984)
Complete coverage for your vehicle
Written from hands-on experience gained from the complete strip-down and rebuild of a Chrysler Outboard 135HP, Clymer can help you understand, care for and repair your Chrysler Outboard 135HP. We do it ourselves to help you do-it-yourself, and whatever your mechanical ability, the practical step-by-step explanations, linked to over 900 photos, will help you get the job done right. Regular servicing and maintenance of your Chrysler Outboard 135HP can help maintain its resale value, save you money, and make it safer to drive.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Free Standard USPS Priority Shipping!
Domestic USA Ordres Only.
|Choose the Clymer manual that is right for you with our complete comparison guide||Printed manualThe original and best, delivered to your door||Online manualA feature-loaded digital edition of the original manual|
|MaintenanceSimple weekly checks and servicing guides to keep you on the road||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Servicing Complete, fully illustrated step-by-step guides||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Easy search Find the task you are looking for quickly||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Print-at-home Take the sections you need to the workshop||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Wiring Easy-to-read electrical diagrams||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Color photosWhich can be enlarged||Printed manual||Digital manual|
|Watch and learn Video tutorials for many common tasks||Printed manual||Digital manual|
The original and the best, delivered to your door
All the content of a printed manual, plus much more
With a Haynes Online Manual in an online format you get all the trusted content of a printed manual, with additional features to help you get the job done. Take your entire manual with you on every journey.
- All colour step-by-step guides for over 200 jobs with 700+ photos
- Image zoom feature for close-up view of jobs
- Brand-new “how to” video tutorials covering key repair tasks
- Print complete sections to take with you into the workshop
- Troubleshooting section – quickly find the cause of a problem
- Colour wiring diagrams help track problems quickly and easily
- Easy search feature – find your job fast
- Dictionary of automotive terms
- Quick links to popular DIY tasks and other jobs linked to your task
- Conversion calculator – imperial and metric units