Honda CBR125R, CBR250R & CRF250L/M (11-14) Haynes Digital Manual
Based on the Stomp brand models, this manual includes generic information for all major pocket bikes.
With Haynes Digital Manuals, you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Owners Workshop Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes DIY into the digital age with this new product which provides the following benefits:
• All-colour photographs with approx. 1,000 featuring in each product.
• Photos can be enlarged so you can view key details.
• All-colour wiring diagrams to help track problems quickly and easily.
• Easy search functionality featuring 'instant display'.
• Dictionary of technical terms.
• Hyperlinks to additional relevant information in other manual chapters.
• Quick links are provided to take you to the most popular DIY tasks.
• Fault finding section allowing you to quickly ascertain the cause of a particular problem.
• Conversion calculator for imperial and metric units.
CBR125R 124cc 2011 - 14, CBR250R 249cc 2011 - 14, CRF250L 249cc 2013 - 14, CRF250M 249cc 2014
Table of contents
Identification numbers, Safety first, Pre-ride checks, Specifications
Chapter 1 : Routine maintenance and servicing
Chapter 2A : Engine, clutch and transmission – CBR125
Chapter 2B : Engine, clutch and transmission – CBR250 and CRF250
Chapter 3 : Cooling system
Chapter 4 : Engine management system
Chapter 5 : Frame and suspension
Chapter 6 : Brakes, wheels and final drive
Chapter 7 : Bodywork
Chapter 8 : Electrical system, Wiring diagrams, Reference